Thursday, April 5, 2012

Everlasting Gobstopper of Pants

Check it out - Jessica used the Easy-Fit Pants pattern to make her son Dallas some PJs when he was barely 5 years old. Fast forward 4.5 years, and he is still wearing them! Look how much he has grown - he's gone from cute little kindergartner to handsome young man. His jammies, in the meantime, have gone from long pants to cool board shorts.

Photobucket

His mom is the sewing whiz behind Magical Memories by Jessica Boutique. She makes awesome appliqued shirts, dresses, and of course...PANTS! She says "I really love this pattern. I think this year I made him 3 new pairs for Christmas, birthday and our Disney trip." I love that she is still getting so much use out of it after all of these years!


Photobucket

Easy-Fits are great for boys and girls alike. They are soooooo easy to make (only 1 pattern piece), and are super comfy. The full-fit and long rise allows for years of wear. Louie wore the heck out of the pants he modeled in the picture above, and then we passed them down to his younger cousin. The pattern ranges from sizes 6 months - 10 years, and we have an adult version that goes from tween size up to 3X...Easy-fits Forever!

8 comments:

teresajoy said...

I just love this!!!!! Dallas has gone from a cute little boy to a handsome little boy (I refuse to call him a young man yet!!!) Thanks for the great pattern Carla!!!

autumn2606 said...

I love this pattern I have made several pairs for my three girls and some for two of my three nephews. The youngest nephew will be getting his first pair soon :) So many uses! Now girls are still wearing theirs after three years but they don't fit near as well as when I first made them.

Jen B said...

Just made my nephew easy fit shorts last week! He is so skinny it is great that I can customize to fit his body type.

Granny Zann's Children's Boutique said...

Carla, I just love all of your patterns and use the Easy Fit Pants ALL the time with perfect results as well. I am thrilled to have access to such a talented pattern maker! Hugs and Happy Easter to you and your sweet family

Karen said...

What fabulous patterns! Love your range in sizes.

toko baju said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you

Krissy said...

I just found your site from Pinterest and I am so happy! Thank you for sharing your talent!!

bedroom decorating ideas and pictures said...

Hello
I loved this blog post. I couldn't have said it any better to be honest!